For this sparkling wine, which is made of 75% Glera grapes, we have added three traditionally grown grape varieties, Perera, Verdiso and Bianchetta to form the remaining 25%.
Using the cryomaceration technique, we enhance the aromas and flavours that give this wine its particular intensity and minerality, thereby creating a luscious crisp sensation on the palate. Due to its modest sugar content and structure, this wine is recommended to accompany richly flavoured starters and first and second courses.
Bottle 0,75 l
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Send us your e-mail address and we will contact you.